- By booking your appointment online, you agree to our Cancellation Policies.
- Credit card information is required to book any appointment at Sugar Sugar. Please note, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Guests under 18 years of age can get sugared; however, you must have a parent/guardian present to sign a waiver and that parent/guardian must stay on the premises throughout the service.
- We do not allow children under the age of 13 years in the treatment room or unattended in the lobby.
- 24-Hours is Required to cancel or reschedule your appointment(s). If you fall within the 24-hours you will be charged 50% of the service(s) booked.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of all services booked.
- Arriving late to your appointment may result in modifications to the service(s).
“Health and wellness extend past the individual and care for yourself and others is key”.
For the sake of our staff and clients’ health, we kindly ask that you cancel your appointment. If you have any contagious illness, such as a cold or flu. We will not charge any cancellation fee for illness-related cancellations. We appreciate any notice you are able to provide and thank you for your consideration.
Sugar Sugar Esthetician’s are licensed professionals, trained in the art of sugaring hair removal. If there’s any indication of inappropriate language, behavior or sexual suggestion will immediately result in termination of present and future services with any Sugar Sugar employees, events, or facilities, and conceivably result in legal action or prosecution.