- By booking your appointment online, you agree to our Cancellation Policies.
- Credit card information is required to book any appointment at Sugar Sugar. Please note, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Guests under 18 years of age can get sugared; however, you must have a parent/guardian present to sign a waiver and that parent/guardian must stay on the premises throughout the service.
- We do not allow children under the age of 13 years in the treatment room or unattended in the lobby.
- 24-Hours is Required to cancel or reschedule your appointment(s). If you fall within the 24-hours you will be charged 50% of the service(s) booked.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of all services booked.
- Arriving late to your appointment may result in modifications to the service(s).
- Please note that if a client arrives at our spa with hair that is too short to be effectively sugared, a charge equivalent to 50% of the service amount will be applied. The hair should be at least 1/4 inch, or minimum 3 weeks post shaving. To avoid any confusion or inconvenience, we recommend clients contact our spa in advance for guidance if they are unsure about the appropriate hair length for sugaring.
“Health and wellness extend past the individual and care for yourself and others is key”.
Sick Policy: For the sake of our staff and clients’ health, we kindly ask if you have any contagious illness, such as a cold, flu or Covid 19 that you cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid any late cancelation fees. No exceptions.
Sugar Sugar Esthetician’s are licensed professionals, trained in the art of sugaring hair removal. If there’s any indication of inappropriate language, behavior or sexual suggestion will immediately result in termination of present and future services with any Sugar Sugar employees, events, or facilities, and conceivably result in legal action or prosecution.